Role of YSF – TPA
Role of YSF – TPA (Third Party Aggregator):
- Mobilize and counsel candidates to undergo apprenticeship training
- Registration of Candidates
- Replacement of trainees in case of separation
- Monitoring daily attendance of trainees to control absenteeism
- Monitoring discipline as per company policy
- Assistance to outside students for lodging & boarding if required
- Coordination & Supervision of On Job Training Students
- Preparation of Final Stipend Disbursement sheet.
- Theoretical Training along with OJT
- Mobile based learning & internal assessment of OJT.
- Upload contracts of apprenticeship on the apprenticeship portal on behalf of the establishment for registration by Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Furnish all the returns on the portal-site on behalf of the establishment
- Submit reimbursement claims on behalf of establishment towards stipend paid to apprentices
- Ensure compliance of all formalities by the apprentices for appearing in assessment examinations as and when required
- Assist the establishment to conduct assessment and issue certificates